Epicor ERP Solution: Manufacturing
Epicor Manufacturing is designed to support the various manufacturing processes including discrete, make-to-order (MTO), engineer-to-order (ETO), configure-to-order (CTO), mixed mode and make-to-stock environments. Epicor continues a 20-year plus tradition of providing industry-leading solutions for rapidly expanding emerging manufacturers alongside mid-sized companies and subsidiaries of large multinationals. Epicor Manufacturing is scalable and modular with rich feature sets; which allow us to support your company’s growth with rapid implementation and easy expansion no matter the size and complexity of your manufacturing process.
As multidimensional solution, Epicor Manufacturing is uniquely positioned to manage the requirements of multiple industries with a single solution, including Industrial Machinery. Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Medical Device, Electronics and Electrical Equipment, Fabricated Metals, Furniture and Fixtures, Rubber and Plastics, Job Shops, and more. Epicor has experience across many manufacturing industries and has developed solutions to fit the unique requirements for supplying these industries with robust functionality, including:
- Centralized customer relationship management
- Efficient sales and service management
- Rules-based product configuration
- Real-time production management
- Quality and compliance management
- Extensive product data management including product lifecycle management (PLM)
- Embedded advanced planning and scheduling (APS)
- Extensive materials management including cradle-to-grave serial and lot control
- Support for lean initiatives
- Comprehensive supply chain management
- Improved financial transparency and accountability
- Portals, dashboards, business process management and enterprise search to support business performance management initiatives
Epicor Manufacturing is a powerful, yet easy to use, manufacturing solution available to manufacturers worldwide. It’s fully integrated and loaded with innovative tools to synchronize supply, demand, and fulfillment as a means to reach new, industry-leading levels of business performance.